A Future HBBR Raid?

David Bewick David Bewick

A Future HBBR Raid?

Having wimped out and returned home early from this years event, I have fallen straight back into domesticated bliss complete with my usual daily dose of Radio 4.  I came across this on Book of the Week this morning.  It is a whimsical account of a chap's journey downstream from the source of the Seine in a rowing boat that he made himself.

Of course there are no useful facts like where he spent the night or where the best pubs are, but it did get me thinking about the possibility ...

I am sure you could find it on the i-player thingy (or buy the book, even) if you are interested.

Best regards,

David.