Another reason why epoxy is the devil

Re: Another reason why epoxy is the devil

Naked carpentry... a bad idea for so many reasons, but this was one possible consequence I hadn't imagined.

Bill Jones Bill Jones

Re: Another reason why epoxy is the devil

Indeed - perhaps the DCA Boat Safety regs should include stowage of a jar of gherkins.. 'you know it makes sense'...

Bill
Topper Cruz 'Arion' and (home built) Linnet 'Wandle'

Naked carpentry... a bad idea for so many reasons, but this was one possible consequence I hadn't imagined.

On 25 Feb 2019, at 07:41, Chris Partridge [via UK HBBR Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/Another-reason-why-epoxy-is-the-devil-tp4030940p4030941.html
To start a new topic under Technical/Eco Forum, email [hidden email]

Re: Another reason why epoxy is the devil

I'm the only person giggling in the Doctor's Surgery this morning.

You could not write a funnier story. Monty Python humour to the core.

Paul