Barton Turf - end of May?

People will be welcome at Barton Turf for the weekend of the Spring Bank Holiday (24-28 May).

We've already got one booking, others will be more than welcome. (NB if you want Sheila to feed you advance booking is compulsory!). No planned programme, just come and talk, or sail, or whatever.

I'm also going to invite AYRS and OCSG.

See you then
Simon
momist momist

Re: Barton Turf - end of May?

Thank you for the invitation Simon.  Sadly, I will be in Essex at that time, celebrating my grand-daughter's first birthday.  However, I intend to move on to Norfolk on the 28th May to try and get some sailing in, if the weather is fit.  I'll be putting my caravan in a farmer's field at Thurne, just beyond the head of the dyke there.  I hope you get lots of takers and everyone at Barton Turf has a good time!

Ian

On 08/05/13 09:57, simplesimon [via UK HBBR Forum] wrote:
People will be welcome at Barton Turf for the weekend of the Spring Bank Holiday (24-28 May).

We've already got one booking, others will be more than welcome. (NB if you want Sheila to feed you advance booking is compulsory!). No planned programme, just come and talk, or sail, or whatever.

I'm also going to invite AYRS and OCSG.

See you then
Simon

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/Barton-Turf-end-of-May-tp4026423.html
To start a new topic under HBBR Meetings, email [hidden email]

Re: Barton Turf - end of May?

Thank you for the invite Simon.

I had a great time at Barton Turf when I visited a few years ago, but travelling 4 hours in Bank Holiday traffic is not something I want to repeat!

regards