Beale Park 2016 Raid

The Show dates for 2016 are Friday June 3rd to Sunday June 5th. That means our traditional Sunday start is on 29th May 2016 at the Trout Inn, Lechlade.

I've asked Ben for smaller posters this time, from 250mm square up to 300mm by 1m wide. He has agreed and said "bring more boats!", thanking us for our support.

For the record electric charging is available at 3 locations Shifford Lock, Abingdon Lock and the Wallingford Campsite.

Re: Beale Park 2016 Raid

On 16 Jun 2015 at 6:34, Paul (admin) [via UK HBBR Forum] wrote:

> For the record electric charging is available at 3 locations Shifford
> Lock, Abingdon Lock and the Wallingford Campsite.

The Electric Boat Association reckons there are also charging points
at St. John's Lock, Sandford Lock, Benson Lock and Goring Lock.

--
Sail when you can, row when you must, motor
when you have to be at work in the morning.

Alastair Law