Cobnor 2015

John P John P

Cobnor 2015

Although a DCA event rather than an HBBR one, some HBBR 'members' do usually appear at Cobnor. This year there will be a celebration of the DCA 60th anniversary, probably with food and drink, on 22nd august. Some of us are thinking of a short cruise away from Cobnor probably starting 23 august. So far Alastair, john, Josephine and Gerald are intending to do this, anyone else interested?
John

Re: Cobnor 2015

I'm interested if a few problems are resolved:

1) My back is ok after a jolly good time at Cobnor. Can't predict how I will feel.

2) Getting MilliBee on the trailer and on my car has always been a team event -  for example it's impossible to haul her up the Cobnor hard without 3 or 4 people helping.

Re: Cobnor 2015

On 29 Jul 2015 at 4:09, Paul (admin) [via UK HBBR Forum] wrote:

> I'm interested if a few problems are resolved:
>
> 2) Getting MilliBee on the trailer and on my car has always been a
> team event -  for example it's /impossible /to haul her up the Cobnor
> hard without 3 or 4 people helping.

If we cruise till the next weekend we will have over-run our time at
Cobnor so won't be able to recover there anyway.

I will be launching at Northney and I think John intends to recover
there, so if you do the same there will be plenty of help for the
lift-out.

--
Sail when you can, row when you must, motor
when you have to be at work in the morning.

Alastair Law

Re: Cobnor 2015

alopenboat wrote
If we cruise till the next weekend we will have over-run our time at
Cobnor so won't be able to recover there anyway.

I will be launching at Northney and I think John intends to recover
there, so if you do the same there will be plenty of help for the
lift-out.
Thanks Al - there is the option for many of us to recover at Cobnor then drive round to Northney.