Cobnor 2017

inwe inwe

Cobnor 2017

Anyone going to Cobnor this year? Might be inclined to the first week.
Richard

Re: Cobnor 2017

Yes I'm planning to be there during the first week. But hedging my bets on the weather as usual. Grum.

Re: Cobnor 2017

I'll be there from Monday till the end. Family will drop in and out depending on weather.

MilliBee will be anchored on the left, with a line to break the anchor to avoid drunken paddles in the dark!

Re: Cobnor 2017

I'm already there incipiently

All part of the master plan; though I have to say that I still have a whole water-ballast system to repair before Friday and some more tiddly bits to finish off

As an encore....

Re: Cobnor 2017

I will be there but as usual I will be popping back home when it rains.