Crossed Threads

Whilst we are all guilty at times, of getting our threads crossed, it seems that this forum is not the only one where people can wander off the subject.

Many thanks to the Illustrious Ed for pointing out this thread, it gets very interesting down around page three, or is it four?

Crossed Threads

PS this new thread has been made available to enable administrators and others to point out the error of crossing threads without themselves having to deviate from the subject of the thread which was crossed in the first place.

play nice boys.
Graham
Randonneur Randonneur

Re: Crossed Threads

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Port-Na-Storm [via UK HBBR Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Whilst we are all guilty at times, of getting our threads crossed, it seems that this forum is not the only one where people can wander off the subject.

Many thanks to the Illustrious Ed for pointing out this thread, it gets very interesting down around page three, or is it four?

What else do you expect on page 3?
It's amazing how often that picture pops up on YBW!

Pete