DCA Cobnor 2014 week starts Saturday!

This post was updated on .
Who's going to Cobnor this year?

Re: DCA Cobnor week starts Saturday!

Sorry, still in France. Currently on the South coast (a few days away in the camper) but not back in UK till September.

Shame to miss it. Hope you all have sunshine, good winds and a great time.

Tim.

On 14 Aug 2014, at 11:12, Chris Partridge [via UK HBBR Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Who's going to Cobnor this year?

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/DCA-Cobnor-week-starts-Saturday-tp4027757.html
To start a new topic under HBBR Meetings, email [hidden email]

Re: DCA Cobnor week starts Saturday!

Hi,
I'm planning to be there, probably Monday morning, maybe Sunday evening if I get myself organised. Some chance!
Graham.

Re: DCA Cobnor week starts Saturday!

Unfortunately not well enough to attend. Strained back is ..errr holding me back.

However Liza successfully gained her place at Balliol College, Oxford to study Maths.
2 A* in Maths, Further Maths, and A in Chemistry. One proud Dad!

Have a great time.

Wayne Oliver Wayne Oliver

Re: DCA Cobnor week starts Saturday!

Everhopeful plus usual crew, sometime Saturday.

Wayne

Re: DCA Cobnor week starts Saturday!

Hi all,
Just back from a brilliant week at Cobnor.
I see from the DCA journal that some of you have joined so maybe you can make it next year.
Plenty of scope for all types of boat.
Here's a short video of a trip to Emsworth in Everhopeful with Wayne. On the way we met up with Al in his Paradox, Patrick in his Houdini and CW in Polly Wee.
An excellent day on the water.
Enjoy.
http://youtu.be/5zDAarQVhNg

Grum.

Re: DCA Cobnor week starts Saturday!

Nice video, but a bit depressing that I could not join you with my bad back that does not seem to be getting better.

I'm glad you got some good weather.