DCA Folly Inn Meet 2009 (from Picasa Albums)

DCA Folly Inn Meet 2009 (from Picasa Albums)

This post was updated on .
A Picture I took from MilliBee:
From DCA Folly Inn 2009
Click the thumbnail and you jump to the picture in my Picasa Album. I did not have to upload any picture to the forum, I just copied and pasted the Embed Image text that Google provides. Very simple, quick and effective - my pictures are safe on the Picasa Album and the reader goes straight to the picture (no more time wasted trawling through Yahoo pictures). Notice the additional link to the album that the picture belongs, for the curious reader to explore. I think this solution is far superior to Yahoo's offering. -Paul