Folly Inn Slide Show (from Picasa Albums)

Folly Inn Slide Show (from Picasa Albums)

This post was updated on .
Those clever chaps at Google provided a wee bit of HTML that you just copy and paste into this message. Its a slide show of all pictures in my DCA Folly Inn album.

Click on any picture to jump to the album website. I really like the way you can pin a picture to a location on the mini-Google Maps display, at bottom right.

RE: Slide Show (from Picasa Albums)

Brill! Check out the new scrolling gallery page on, http://port-na-storm.blogspot.com/  Thanks for that!

Grim.