Forum views

I say chaps,
Is it possible to view just the new messages in the forum? I find it a bit time consuming looking down all the topics to see if any new messages have been posted.
Also, is it possible to get a once or twice a day email with all the latest posts, instead of an email for every new post?
ChrisP(S)

Re: Forum views

Yes - click on HBBR Forum | Options | Subscription ...and click on (Edit)

Then you can edit your subscription and choose Daily Digest.

Also click on Topics View to sort them by date/time.

Simples!

Re: Forum views

Hi Paul,
adminHBBR wrote
Also click on Topics View to sort them by date/time.
Looks like the line above, seen on the forum, was a late edit. It wasn't part of the mailed out version.
paulh_boats paulh_boats

Re: Forum views

Yes!

From: GregHBBR [via HBBR Forum]

Looks like the line above, seen on the forum, was a late edit. It wasn't part of the mailed out version.

Re: Forum views

Thanks. I think when/if this goes global we ought to have a little instruction leaflet perhaps.