HBBR Thames 'Raid' 2014 - Lechlade to Beale

AdrianG AdrianG

HBBR Thames 'Raid' 2014 - Lechlade to Beale

Hello folks

We've had lots of nice piccies in the thread for the recent Lechlade to Beale trip, but I thought I could share some more piccies in this 'Gallery' section. So here goes:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/80678606@N02/sets/72157645564746433/

If any of you have got any more pics or videos, I'm sure we'd all be pleased to see them.

Once again, many thanks to those that participated, or supported us, or didn't plough in to us.

kind regards
Adrian

Philip Hoath Philip Hoath

Re: HBBR Thames 'Raid' 2014 - Lechlade to Beale

Hello Adrian

Great pictures in gallery, may I use some off them? I have written about our trip and would like to use a few to go with my article.For some reason I cannot always post a message. Hope to do trip again this year.

Very best wishes

Philip
AdrianG AdrianG

Re: HBBR Thames 'Raid' 2014 - Lechlade to Beale

Hi Philip

Good luck with the article. Did you get my PM? Essentially, your welcome to the images. The inclusion of any credits would be appreciated. Holler if you need any originals.

Kind regards
Adrian
Philip Hoath Philip Hoath

Re: HBBR Thames 'Raid' 2014 - Lechlade to Beale

Hello Adrian
Have posted 6 of your photo's for club article, many thanks. My GP14 is in store at present so a mast may not happen.
Best wishes
Philip