Hello all

The Q The Q

Hello all

HI I live near the Norfolk Broads, but have lived in many parts of the country,  I designed built and 18ft by 4 ft, Sit in sailing boat, some 15 years ago, It's now in the shed ready for a rebuild, as I want to do some major changes (reduce the length  by 2 Foot 6 Inches and redesign the rig.)
 it's been very interesting reding through other peoples threads on here.
The Q

Re: Hello all

Welcome to the group. Look forward to seeing and hearing more of your project.

Tim.

On 12 Feb 2014, at 13:11, The Q [via UK HBBR Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

HI I live near the Norfolk Broads, but have lived in many parts of the country,  I designed built and 18ft by 4 ft, Sit in sailing boat, some 15 years ago, It's now in the shed ready for a rebuild, as I want to do some major changes (reduce the length  by 2 Foot 6 Inches and redesign the rig.)
 it's been very interesting reding through other peoples threads on here.
The Q

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/Hello-all-tp4027278.html
To start a new topic under Introduce Yourself, email [hidden email]