Hello all

Ginny Harvey Ginny Harvey

Hello all

Hi I'm Ginny and would like to introduce myself to the group.

In fact, I have sailed with some of your members up in Norfolk last year. I have a number of boats, an Ian Oughtred Ness Boat, an Avon Scow, and an old 1955 Fairey Firefly. I do have a couple of sea kayaks and a river kayak too. I confess I did not build any of these vessels, but I did build my son a little rowing boat many years ago, to a design by Peter Fisher.

I would very much like to join the Thames Raid up to Beale Park this year, which would be with my Ness boat - Iris Anne.

I hope that I can come along and meet you all there.

Happy sailing to all,
Ginny