Hello from Cheshire

Don Don

Hello from Cheshire

New member just saying hello , I came across this forum after seeing inwe the oughtred faering in Google images and subsequently became obsessed.
A year later I am now the proud owner of a partially started jordan kit and plans which I aquired on gumtree and a new shed to build said boat. I have built several stitch and glue and skin on frame boats and a west mers ian duck punt from plans (very easy build) but the more I look at Mr oughtreds excellent plans the more I think it may be beyond me so I am looking for all the help and advice I can get.
P.s have just seen inwe mk 11 for sale....would of bought it like a shot l if I hadn't had to build new shed... damm and it would of saved me a neighborly shed dispute in the bargain.
Thanks  Don

Re: Hello from Cheshire

Welcome Don,

I moved your intro message from General Topics to here and Graham's reply is copied below.

Paul

Don't worry Don, the forum minions will sort it all out, then come round and sort your neighbours out 😁.

Iain Oughtred's double ended plans go together very well, and if you have a kit from Alec Jordan it should be plain sailing.

Keep us posted on progress, we like to see photos.

Regards Grum.

Don Don

Re: Hello from Cheshire

Thanks a lot will try and get my head around photos next ,cheers

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 21:28 Paul (admin) [via UK HBBR Forum], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Don,

I moved your intro message from General Topics to here and Graham's reply is copied below.

Paul

Don't worry Don, the forum minions will sort it all out, then come round and sort your neighbours out 😁.

Iain Oughtred's double ended plans go together very well, and if you have a kit from Alec Jordan it should be plain sailing.

Keep us posted on progress, we like to see photos.

Regards Grum.

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/Hello-from-Cheshire-tp4030584p4030590.html
To unsubscribe from Hello from Cheshire, click here.
NAML
inwe inwe

Re: Hello from Cheshire

Shame on you Don, you can still buy her! Seriously welcome and I'm glad to have some influence somewhere.

Richard
Don Don

Re: Hello from Cheshire

Hi belive me if I had the cash I'd buy it tomorrow , no other boat has struck me like that it must
Be a past life thingI don't know?
Anyways it's a stunning boat and I seriously hope you get what you want for it .
Finally I hope to pick your brains on the build.
inwe inwe

Re: Hello from Cheshire

No problem
Richard