Hi all

mattltm mattltm

Hi all

I've just found this forum thought I have been building my first canoe for over 18 months now. Well, I started it over 18 months ago by cutting the panels but I've just started to get the fibreglass and resin out and piece it together.

I look forward to showing everyone how badly I mess it up and hope that some of you more experienced builders will be able to give me some tips as I go along...

Matt

Re: Hi all

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum.

Don't be shy about sharing your build, you're in good company here, especially if you make mistakes, lets see some photos.

What design are you building?

Graham
mattltm mattltm

Re: Hi all

Hi Graham,

Thanks for the welcome.

I've started a build thread here - http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/The-long-canoe-build-tp4026717.html

Matt

Re: Hi all

And a welcome from me too.

Trails with mediocre plywood are commonplace, bt like your plan of tryinga first build and upgrading for the next. It's so much easier when you accept that boat building is addictive and that there will always be another one where you can do it better/different etc.

Enjoy the creation process!

Tim

On 6 Jul 2013, at 21:08, mattltm [via UK HBBR Forum] wrote:

> Hi Graham,
>
> Thanks for the welcome.

karenhenry04 karenhenry04

Re: Hi all

Hello...
I am new here joined here to get involve in new topics and for discussions.
:)