Highlander 14 "Puffin"

David Bewick David Bewick

Highlander 14 "Puffin"

Dear All,

Now that Aberrare may finally be classified as being "finished" (apart from the final fettling, that is!), I think it is time to reduce the size of the fleet.  I have therefore decided to sell my Selway Fisher Highlander 14, "Puffin".   She was built in 2005 using  “Elite” ply with a mahogany (khaya) fit-out. The gunter sloop rig has spruce spars and cream sails and she comes with oars, O/B bracket, breathable cover and a Hayling combination road/launch trailer.  She is in good condition overall and ready to go for the new season.  I am asking £950.  Please pm me if you know anyone who might be interested.

Best regards,

David.

David Bewick David Bewick

Re: Highlander 14 "Puffin"

"Puffin" has now been sold and has moved to what I am sure will be a good new home.