INWE

inwe inwe

INWE

I have decided to get rid of Inwe minus its trailer of course. If I can't sell her she will be scrapped. I need the space and must heed the good ladies requirement ! Inwe, for those who don't know is a stretched Iain Oughtred Elf. She is 17ft in length with the configuration to sail as either a single sprit or the sprit and a fore sail. She is NOT an Elfin. Any takers either email me or phone 07747637092.

Richard

Re: INWE

Richard,
It is a rule of boating, as in cycling, that the optimum number of boats/bikes a person should posses is n+1
n being the number currently owned.
However if external pressures and domestic harmony require you break this rule to make room for future projects so be it.
I would strongly council putting Inwe on the market with a trailer beneath her. Selling boats with no trailer is very difficult.
She is far too good to break up, and I'm sure there is someone who would love to take her on.
Good luck.
Graham.

Re: INWE

Currently, domestic harmony is dictating that I have at least n+1 boats too many.  I'm sorely tempted by Inwe, but would have to delete two boats from the fleet to be allowed to acquire another, I fear............

Re: INWE

My quota for boats at home is n+1,

Where: n < 2

Out of sight out of mind works also.
inwe inwe

Re: INWE

Thanks Graham for the advice even tho it would put £1K to any price. Thanks for the vote of confidence Jeremy.
Worst case scenario I recover all the bits and cut the rest! But I really do want the new build and one can't happen without the other.

Richard
inwe inwe

Re: INWE

For those who do not know what Inwe looks like here is a picture obviously not taken by myself.

Richard
Alan Alan

Re: INWE

Surely eBay is the answer? Even a few hundred pounds is better than nothing and much better than scrapping a lovely boat. There are people like me out there who pay £2000 for their "perfect" boat and then put it back on eBay after a few voyages.
inwe inwe

Re: INWE

I'm going to have to sell the CLC Kayak. The landlady of my rented barn space has just died. Ouch having to find lots of space and get rid of a lot of stuff. Now up to two boats. Any one want to buy a 17' CLC Shearwater kayak? £400 ovno.?

Richard

Re: INWE

Richard
If you cannot find anywhere closer to put them, then you can store them at BTAC. They won't be under cover though.
Simon
inwe inwe

Re: INWE

£2500 including trailer. Any offers?

Richard
inwe inwe

Re: INWE

Will be at Beale Park with Inwe on the Thames Raid if you wish to see her.
Richard
inwe inwe

Re: INWE

Well finally SOLD. She's off down to Cornwall.

Richard

Re: INWE

Well done!

On 26 Oct 2018, at 12:43, inwe [via UK HBBR Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Well finally SOLD. She's off down to Cornwall.

Richard

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/INWE-tp4030207p4030808.html
To start a new topic under For Sale/Wanted/Recycling, [hidden email]

Re: INWE

Brilliant, well done, it's a good job you've started another one. 😊

Sent from my Xperia by Sony smartphone

---- Timmo [via UK HBBR Forum] wrote ----

Well done!

On 26 Oct 2018, at 12:43, inwe [via UK HBBR Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Well finally SOLD. She's off down to Cornwall.

Richard

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/INWE-tp4030207p4030808.html
To start a new topic under For Sale/Wanted/Recycling, [hidden email]

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/INWE-tp4030207p4030809.html
To start a new topic under For Sale/Wanted/Recycling, email [hidden email]
inwe inwe

Re: INWE

Did you manage to sell yours?

Richard

Re: INWE

Hi Richard

Kind of changed my mind. Kate's booked a holiday in the Lakes next year (part of the shenanigins to celebrate a significant birthday year)... a house with a jetty on Lake Windermere! Plan is the kids and their other halves visit with us to see where we used to live,

So I decided Ardilla would be te parfect boat to have on Windermere for a week. Sale postponed till after that trip!

She'll be back on the market sometime later 2019.

Tim.

On 26 Oct 2018, at 17:30, inwe [via UK HBBR Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Tim.
Did you manage to sell yours?

Richard

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/INWE-tp4030207p4030811.html
To start a new topic under For Sale/Wanted/Recycling, [hidden email]

inwe inwe

Re: INWE

Just had an email from the purchaser. Likes what he has bought.

Richard