Ideal Raid craft?

I have discovered my ride for the Thames trip this year...
https://www.hammocraft.com
inwe inwe

Re: Ideal Raid craft?

In your dreams! I'd love to see you going through a lock. It would certainly get lots of attention. But Chris how do you row it?
Richard
LASER41420 LASER41420

Re: Ideal Raid craft?

Here is mine maybe, very old looking impulse buy on ebay, anyone able to identify it?
Regards
Steve

Re: Ideal Raid craft?

You'll need to give us more clues Steve.
LASER41420 LASER41420

Re: Ideal Raid craft?

Re: Ideal Raid craft?

Looks like a Blandford design.

Simon
Randonneur Randonneur

Re: Ideal Raid craft?

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 11:05 AM, simplesimon [via UK HBBR Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks like a Blandford design.

Simon

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/Ideal-Raid-craft-tp4029985p4029993.html
To start a new topic under Technical/Eco Forum, email [hidden email]

LASER41420 LASER41420

Re: Ideal Raid craft?

Hi,
I think you are right, anybody have a copy of the book?
Steve