Joel White Shearwater Skiff

Re: Joel White Shearwater Skiff

Any chance of some advert details that don't require a Facebook account?  The advert is unfortunately not visible unless I agree to open an account with them, something I suspect I'm not alone in not being willing to do.

Re: Joel White Shearwater Skiff

I'm not very good with social media and failed to find a way of getting a better link or of making content available outside the FB group.

I'll invite Val to post here, or I can forward emails to her.

In the meantime I think I can manage to copy her pictures.
Shearwater skiff picture

Done it!
She wants £4000, complete with "two oars, rudder, tiller, cover, very good combi trailer". The boat is close to Barton Turf.

Simon

Re: Joel White Shearwater Skiff

Thanks Simon, that's yet another temptation.  I think I'm beginning to develop a double ender fetish; first Inwe, and now this lovely Shearwater.

I really am going to have to get rid of a couple of boats soon, as I don't think I can continue to resist this urge much longer................

Re: Joel White Shearwater Skiff

Contact email is nevilleandval@gmail.com

and Val says the price is negotiable!

Simon