Larry

Bowfish Bowfish

Larry

Just getting started on my first build. Working on a "cheap and dirty one sheet boat,but hope to move on to either a simple kayak or canoe next. Also very interested in a Mouse boat. I have G Atkins book on simple builds and have on order a book that was recommended by him. I own a small kayak and have had other kayaks and canoes in the past. I have done a little sailing but am now interested in paddling small boats. Will probably need to pick a lot of brains as I progress.

Re: Larry

Welcome.

Sounds a good way to start, you already seem to be aware that boat building is potentially addictive and that there is peace of mind to be had from knowing there will always be another build wher you can do better!

Enjoy, and pick away at the brains you find here, you'll get plenty of advice, some contradictory but all based on experience!

Tim, known to all here as Timmo.