Mark Smith - Introduction

mrpsmith77 mrpsmith77

Mark Smith - Introduction

I think I already know several members of this forum from DCA meets at Cobnor
My sailing started (and continues) with sailing a wayfarer with the Hostellers Sailing Club.
Apart from day sails in the Thames Estuary (Roach and Crouch) most summers we have done longer cruises camping ashore at night. I also sail a small Comet dinghy on our local gravel pit in north London and a Hobie canoe on the River Lea.
To date boat building experience consists of new rudders and centreboards for the Wayfarer. And a bit of experimentation adding sails to the Hobie for when I get fed up with pedalling or paddling.
Mark.

Re: Mark Smith - Introduction

Yes, Mark....

It's us 'ns