May I Join The Fun ?

Isabella Isabella

May I Join The Fun ?

I'm Sue Brighouse, I'm an open canoeist, and I live in Cumbria.
I met people from HBBR on the Broads in 2015, when I was sailing my Solway Dory Little Egret...and had such fun that I resolved to try and join in again !!
None of my canoes are homebuilt by me, I'm afraid.
I have a 25 year old Mad River Eclipse, in royalex and ash, which I also sail (with an assortment of fittings and rigs, some homemade !).
I have a 12' cedar strip canoe ... very tippy and very beautiful. I know some of its history, who owned it and that it was made 27 years ago in Kendal. The nearest design I can find is that of the Rushton Wee Lassie. No chance of sailing this boat, but it is very light, and I am too old to lift heavy boats !!