OGA at Lechlade

mikekillay mikekillay

OGA at Lechlade

Just a reminder.
This years rallies are,
28th May-1st June
and
24th September-28th September.
All HBBR are welcome.
further details,
mike.stevens.killay@talktalk.net

Re: OGA at Lechlade

Mike,

We will be there in force, usually about 10 boats, starting our Thames Raid on Sunday 31st (ish). If we can organise slip way access then it will be smiles all round.

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/Lechlade-to-Beale-Park-2015-tp4027917.html

mikekillay mikekillay

RE: OGA at Lechlade

Thanks Paul, let us know when and we will clear the slip.

Mike

We will be there in force, usually about 10 boats, starting our Thames Raid on Sunday 31st (ish). If we can organise slip way access then it will be smiles all round.

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/Lechlade-to-Beale-Park-2015-tp4027917.html

Sail when you can, motor when you can't http://www.millibee.com

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/OGA-at-Lechlade-tp4028634p4028635.html

To unsubscribe from OGA at Lechlade, click here.
NAML

No virus found in this message.