P. Hadley’s ‘Biggest Man in the Smallest Boat’ competition...

P. Hadley’s ‘Biggest Man in the Smallest Boat’ competition...

...my latest entry:
Frogsider Frogsider

Re: P. Hadley’s ‘Biggest Man in the Smallest Boat’ competition...

What is It? Where?

I’m not sure this qualifies as being “in” the boat!

Re: P. Hadley’s ‘Biggest Man in the Smallest Boat’ competition...

Chichester Harbour at Emsworth. It is an Australian boat called an Edon.
There were moments when I very nearly wasn’t in the boat!

Re: P. Hadley’s ‘Biggest Man in the Smallest Boat’ competition...

Depends on how you look at the boat -

Same Great White Oarsman

Miniature dinghy

Chris
The Q The Q

Re: P. Hadley’s ‘Biggest Man in the Smallest Boat’ competition...

There is a large man who used to sail a heron dinghy in Horning...  With a Newfoundland sat bolt upright in the middle..