Problem solving session - at a HBBR meet?

Problem solving session - at a HBBR meet?

If somebody can bring along a small laptop and mobile dongle to a HBBR meet, I'd be happy to run a problem solving session to clear up all the niggly things in the software that are causing problems or confusion.

Chris P(S) seems to have the latest gadgets - hint.  Maybe we can blag a room in a pub, with a large screen we can plug into.

Re: Problem solving session - at a HBBR meet?

If you don't sort it out before, Paul, ask at Barton Turf.

Simon

Re: Problem solving session - at a HBBR meet?

simplesimon wrote
If you don't sort it out before, Paul, ask at Barton Turf.
That's a good idea Simon, something for the evening entertainment.