Robbins plywood anyone.

LASER41420 LASER41420

Robbins plywood anyone.

RE: Robbins plywood anyone.

I could be interested in a few sheets if the price stays around that level, i.e. half price. I'm in Southampton so I could collect and store. Put me down for six sheets at up to £25 each before I sober up.

RE: Robbins plywood anyone.

Hi,
I think it is only £20 a sheet if you buy 5 or more, you never know he might do 6 for £100.
This has been on ebay before at £30 a sheet, he also has another listing for 6kg of west epoxy plus a load of fibreglass and carbon fibre mat.
Steve

RE: Robbins plywood anyone.

Right,  I should learn to read the small print.
£20 per sheet is very tempting, and think of all the canoes I could build with all that ply.

I wonder what it was he decided against building.