Scullmatix

BrianP BrianP

Scullmatix

Re: Scullmatix

Any minute now

Chris Partridge should come on line and tell you he has one of these

Chris Waite

Re: Scullmatix

Well, that's because at the moment I don't. Hadders has it.
I would like to try it on the new Snarleyow however - could you bring it along when next we meet, Paul? Could this be the excuse for a South Coast outing over the Xmas period?

Re: Scullmatix

Chris Partridge wrote
Well, that's because at the moment I don't. Hadders has it.
I would like to try it on the new Snarleyow however - could you bring it along when next we meet, Paul? Could this be the excuse for a South Coast outing over the Xmas period?

That's a Jolly good idea for a Sailor!
Back still not 100% so I won't bring MilliBee.  Between Xmas and New Year perhaps? Depends totally on the weather of course.