Some left overs from Calluna

inwe inwe

Some left overs from Calluna

I have now started to try and put that Caledonian Yawl on it's trailer. To do this I have to clear all the redundant clutter. Well here is the start.
  Treadmaster (smooth)   8' x 14"  grey   £10
                                     6' x  4'    grey   £30
  10 off  Axminster G clamps  10"            £5  each
  3 sheets 9mm Robbins Elite marine ply   £30 each
   Scarfing machining guide for router, 12" capacity  £5

Numerous plywood board clamps with wedges 12" capacity.

Any one interested? I am not delivering.

West Kent.

Richard
Steve Brown Steve Brown

Re: Some left overs from Calluna

This post was updated on .
  Hi  Richard
        Hope you are well. Nice to see your new boat is nearly complete.l
  I am just about ready to cut the scarf's for my morbic 12. So I am
  very interested in your scarfing jig. If you have still got it I might be
  able to arrange a courier to collect it.

          Regards, Steve.
inwe inwe

Re: Some left overs from Calluna

Hi Steve

Nice to hear from you, where are you? Might be able to arrange something.
rrooth@uwclub.net.
I'm as far west in Kent as you can get.

Richard
inwe inwe

Re: Some left overs from Calluna

Another bit is a piece of straight and clear Ash 9' 6" x 5" x 2" ideal for a keel.
Richard
Gizzle Gizzle

Re: Some left overs from Calluna

Hi Richard,
I'm tempted by the treadmaster smooth and maybe the plywood will drop you an email.

Cheers