Tempting on ebay?

LASER41420 LASER41420

Tempting on ebay?

Hi,
Anybody seen this one before?
Looks like a good Thames raider.
Steve
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142285400003?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Re: Tempting on ebay?

There was indeed a Lilly Canoe Yawl on the 2012 Thames Raid, can't remember the chap's name. .
Not much of a rower if I recall, I seem to remember the sound of his Seagull creeping up behind.

Not much room for camping in the cockpit, but they are very pretty and this would make a good project at the price.

David Bewick David Bewick

Re: Tempting on ebay?

I think the chap's name was Ron, if I remember correctly.  I also remember his Seagull, but more for the smoke than the noise!

Re: Tempting on ebay?

There was a choice between the smoke and the noise?  I wish I'd known that

I thought it was both

And like it

CW
Steve Brown Steve Brown

Re: Tempting on ebay?

Just to let you know, his name is Ron Cave from Carharrack, near Redruth, Cornwall, and great company too. I sailed several times with him on Stithiams Reservoir, whilst we were on caravan holidays in Cornwall. His Canoe Yawl was for sale in Water Craft Magazine No. 118. Best regards Steve Brown