Trailer for Sale

The Ancient and Vulnerable, St Deny's Sailing and Rowing Club, down here is sunny Southampton find we have a surplus trailer for sale.
It has been used most recently for our Drascombe Lugger, so it will take a boat up to 19ft and as the Lugger is likely to be a bit heavier than the equivalent wooden boat, it should happily take one of our creations.
The trailer is galvanised and has had new bearings and tyres fairly recently.
I'm working from memory but I think it has a winch and I'm sure it has a jockey wheel.
It is old and tatty and does not come with any guarantee.

The Club is asking for £200 but will settle for less.

If anyone is interested enough to need more details or even a photo we will drag it out from underneath the pile of trailers sitting on top and get you more info.

Best Regards.
Graham
Hon. Sec. St.D.S.R.C.
nickraine nickraine

Re: Trailer for Sale

Just realised that this message reads 2012 NOT Feb 2013 !! However can I enquire if this trailer is for sale still? Do you have a photo?
Nick