Trailer for exchange/goodwill

Gentlemen,

Illusions trailer is up for grabs. 2.1m from handle to axle, approx 1m clearance between wheels. However you can easily widen the axle with 2 lengths of 25mm box section (cheap on ebay) and a pillar drill (see last pic), Suspension units 250kg I think. Modular "Meccano" construction by myself, you could extend beyond the axle also. Everything bolts together just like our Meccano youth.

No cash required, just a good home and exchange or goodwill in the future. Pick up from Gloucester.