Unable to insert an image

TopT TopT

Unable to insert an image

Tried to insert an image. The image details enter into text ok, but the post message box disappears afterwards. I suspect there is an upload image command somewhere, but cant find it - cant find a help file either.
Any ideas.
Tony.

Re: Unable to insert an image

Topic Moved to "Forum Ideas/Issues"
TopT wrote
Tried to insert an image. The image details enter into text ok, but the post message box disappears afterwards. I suspect there is an upload image command somewhere, but cant find it - cant find a help file either.
Any ideas.
Tony.
To insert an image you should use the "Insert Image" dialogue accessed from the button above the message edit box:

Insert image dialogue

See the post about Inserting Images for more details and recommendations on how to use the "Float" and "Resize" options.
TopT TopT

Re: Unable to insert an image

Well this one has got me foxed, going to try it with Mozilla browser. When I select a file it accepts it (without loading) and removes the post message boxes, meaning you have to exit program to try and restart?.
Tony.
TopT TopT

Re: Unable to insert an image

Trying again

Ah bmp seems to work with Mozilla
TopT TopT

Re: Unable to insert an image

Ah it wont work from IE, no problem I'll use Mozilla then.
Tony.
TopT TopT

Re: Unable to insert an image

I'm using IE 8.0.6001.18702  Maybe some corruption in the application, though works on all the other forums, puzzling. I can use Mozilla anyway, perhaps down load a later version - hate doing that though.
Tony.