Unable to reply to the new trailer section?

Unable to reply to the new trailer section?

Paul,  There seems to be a bit of a problem with replying to the trailer section that's just been started.  It may be finger trouble at my end, but I'm getting a message that I'm not authorised to post in that area.

Jeremy
LASER41420 LASER41420

Re: Unable to reply to the new trailer section?

Me to
Paul,  There seems to be a bit of a problem with replying to the trailer section that's just been started.  It may be finger trouble at my end, but I'm getting a message that I'm not authorised to post in that area.

Jeremy

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/Unable-to-reply-to-the-new-trailer-section-tp3198305p3198305.html

Re: Unable to reply to the new trailer section?

Hi all

While Paul is pondering try going on to the actual web forum and subscribe to the Trailer Corner topic.

Even although I created it I wasn't automatically set up to subscribe and presumably wouldn't be able to respond by e-mail.

Give it a try I'm dying to read your responses!

cheers Graham

cheers Graham

Re: Unable to reply to the new trailer section?

Jeremy,

Graham pressed a few buttons in the wrong order. Luckily we are nowhere near DEFCON 2 so the World is safe.
It will be sorted and "normal service will be resumed as soon as possible"...read in a posh BBC accent.

Re: Unable to reply to the new trailer section?

Cheers Paul.  I see that section has now moved, but is still locked in terms of being able to reply (although it looks as if you've been able to reply OK).

Graham suggests subscribing to it, but that means switching to using email, which is a bit of a problem for those of us who often pop in here on non-email capable PCs (I keep all my email on one PC, so that I can maintain a backed up record of correspondence in both directions).

FWIW I think you're spot on about the trailer toe-in/out.  It's almost certainly a problem with the suspension units not being aligned properly.

Jeremy

Re: Unable to reply to the new trailer section?

Jeremy,

The security settings on here are more complex than your tax return! I've fiddled with the permissions and I think you can post in the trailer corner now.