You can never have enough cramps

HBBR stalwart Ratcatcher John sends his regards. He has spotted this set of home made cramps on e-bay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boat-planking-cramps-/171291604635?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_BoatEquipment_Accessories_SM&hash=item27e1c6769b

They look just the job for that tricky gunwale. Pick up a bargain!
Ratcatcherjohn Ratcatcherjohn

RE: You can never have enough cramps

Thanks for that Graham,  I am well aware that had I tried to post this information I would most certainly have transgressed the requirements of the brethren of  "Topic Enforcement".  On this occasion, I can assure you gentlemen that I do not propose to "Run you Up" on what  may turn out to be a bargain.  As some will be aware, my style of boat building relies much more on the judicious use of reclaimed ring nails extracted by the expenditure only of blood and dodgy language from pallets of dubious origin.  Stay Safe  John

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:08:57 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: You can never have enough cramps

HBBR stalwart Ratcatcher John sends his regards. He has spotted this set of home made cramps on e-bay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boat-planking-cramps-/171291604635?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_BoatEquipment_Accessories_SM&hash=item27e1c6769b

They look just the job for that tricky gunwale. Pick up a bargain!

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/You-can-never-have-enough-cramps-tp4027485.html
To start a new topic under For Sale/Wanted/Recycling, email [hidden email]
Peter Nobes Peter Nobes

Re: You can never have enough cramps

So - I won the auction.  £41.23.  Anyone want to borrow some cramps.  :-)

Best
Peter

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:08:57 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/You-can-never-have-enough-cramps-tp4027485p4027486.html
To start a new topic under For Sale/Wanted/Recycling, email [hidden email]

Peter Nobes
Teacher of the Alexander Technique
London UK
www.alexandertech.co.uk
www.facebook.com/AlexanderTechniqueLondon

www.youtube.com/ZenForOurTime

South Bank Alexander Centre
www.AlexanderCentre.co.uk
020 7928 6378

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:08:57 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

HBBR stalwart Ratcatcher John sends his regards. He has spotted this set of home made cramps on e-bay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boat-planking-cramps-/171291604635?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_BoatEquipment_Accessories_SM&hash=item27e1c6769b

They look just the job for that tricky gunwale. Pick up a bargain!

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/You-can-never-have-enough-cramps-tp4027485.html
To start a new topic under For Sale/Wanted/Recycling, email [hidden email]

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/You-can-never-have-enough-cramps-tp4027485p4027486.html
To start a new topic under For Sale/Wanted/Recycling, email <a href="x-msg://29/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=4027494&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">[hidden email]

Peter Nobes
Teacher of the Alexander Technique
London UK
www.alexandertech.co.uk
www.facebook.com/AlexanderTechniqueLondon

www.youtube.com/ZenForOurTime

South Bank Alexander Centre
www.AlexanderCentre.co.uk
020 7928 6378

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/You-can-never-have-enough-cramps-tp4027485p4027494.html
To start a new topic under For Sale/Wanted/Recycling, email [hidden email]

Steve Brown Steve Brown

Re: You can never have enough cramps

             Hi Pete,
                 Congratulations on winning the cramps on ebay.
              I put in one of the other bids. Perhaps if you find
              you have more than enough cramps for your project
              we could come to some agreement[cash.] As l need
              some in the future for building a Morbic 12.
                               Hope to see you at Beale Park,
                               All the best Steve [Penny.]

Peter Nobes Peter Nobes

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:08:57 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/You-can-never-have-enough-cramps-tp4027485p4027497.html
To start a new topic under For Sale/Wanted/Recycling, email [hidden email]

Peter Nobes
Teacher of the Alexander Technique
London UK
www.alexandertech.co.uk
www.facebook.com/AlexanderTechniqueLondon

www.youtube.com/ZenForOurTime

South Bank Alexander Centre
www.AlexanderCentre.co.uk
020 7928 6378
Peter Nobes Peter Nobes

Re: You can never have enough cramps

Steve - I hope to have got my planking finished by then so I'll be happy to lend/hire/sell them on, as appropriate.

Best
Peter

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/You-can-never-have-enough-cramps-tp4027485p4027496.html
To start a new topic under For Sale/Wanted/Recycling, email [hidden email]

Peter Nobes
Teacher of the Alexander Technique
London UK
www.alexandertech.co.uk
www.facebook.com/AlexanderTechniqueLondon

www.youtube.com/ZenForOurTime

South Bank Alexander Centre
www.AlexanderCentre.co.uk
020 7928 6378

Re: You can never have enough cramps

Damn, if I'd known we were in your 'hood I'd have given you a shout. You could have plied us with strong drink and shown us your cramps.....................on second thoughts.

Maybe at Beale or before.
Grum.