building tent for sale

barry o'hara barry o'hara

building tent for sale

Dear all, after I finished building my boat, I sold the build tent to a friend, who now has decided not to build a boat, and the tent/marquee is for sale.
So if any one is interested, please contact me, by email, bzohara@btinternet.com
The details are, 20 foot long by 10 foot wide, and has a strong frame 35mm tube.
the original roof had a small leak, so it now has an extra white tawp over the top. the ends are wore but fairly leak proof, 1 side panel is new and unused, and the other twon sides are split in places.
I think that its all suitable for abother year of use.
Price is £50, current price new, is over £400.
regards, Barry