hello

supergalaxy supergalaxy

hello

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking on this brilliant site for a while now and know one of your members who introduced me to it. I came and introduced myself a couple of years ago at Beale and also at Lechlade.

I have a Percy Blandford PBK14 Kayak and would like to join you for this years Thames Raid, camping ashore in a 1 man tent. I am fairly new to Kayaking but do take the safety of myself and others seriously. I hope this is alright.

I look forward to getting to know more of you on the voyage.

Supergalaxy.

Re: hello

Will be good to have your company, and to see a PBK still doing it's job!

Tim.

On 15 May 2018, at 18:55, supergalaxy [via UK HBBR Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking on this brilliant site for a while now and know one of your members who introduced me to it. I came and introduced myself a couple of years ago at Beale and also at Lechlade.

I have a Percy Blandford PBK14 Kayak and would like to join you for this years Thames Raid, camping ashore in a 1 man tent. I am fairly new to Kayaking but do take the safety of myself and others seriously. I hope this is alright.

I look forward to getting to know more of you on the voyage.

Supergalaxy.

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/hello-tp4030662.html
To start a new topic under Introduce Yourself, [hidden email]

RE: hello

Hi Supergalaxy,

Welcome, it will be good to have your company. Will you be taking part in the Sunday Shuttle from Beale or making your own arrangements?

It's good to have an idea of what's happening.

Cheers Grum.

Sent from my Xperia™ by Sony smartphone

---- supergalaxy [via UK HBBR Forum] wrote ----

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking on this brilliant site for a while now and know one of your members who introduced me to it. I came and introduced myself a couple of years ago at Beale and also at Lechlade.

I have a Percy Blandford PBK14 Kayak and would like to join you for this years Thames Raid, camping ashore in a 1 man tent. I am fairly new to Kayaking but do take the safety of myself and others seriously. I hope this is alright.

I look forward to getting to know more of you on the voyage.

Supergalaxy.

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/hello-tp4030662.html
To start a new topic under Introduce Yourself, email [hidden email]
supergalaxy supergalaxy

RE: hello

Hello again.

 I think i will not need the car shuttle service for transport back to Lechlade thank you.

Supergalaxy