introduction

Paul Griffiths Paul Griffiths

introduction

Hi everyone,
My name is Paul Griffiths, living in Spain. Whilst here I've built two smallish dinghies, the first being a Welsford Truant, the second a slim pram dinghy of my own design for electric outboard propulsion. Living in Spain makes it easy to work with epoxy, but sourcing materials is not so easy! I come back to UK every summer (it's too hot here), to spend time with family and grand kids (I'm 70), and me and my wife stay in our caravan in Somerset and tow up to Surrey. I  hope to attend a meeting sometime, when I can meet everyone.

Re: introduction

Hi Paul

I (and my wife) divide our time between UK and France (a little South of Poitiers.) Neither of us are yet fully retired hence the split.

Currently building an Ilur in my workshop in France, though progress is slow. Winter here is generally sunny, but shade temperatures are a little low for epoxy. Still... gives a lot more working time than summer temparatures do. Have a few other boats I've built stashed here and in the UK.

Look forward to meeting you.

Tim

On 12 Dec 2016, at 14:52, Paul Griffiths [via UK HBBR Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,
My name is Paul Griffiths, living in Spain. Whilst here I've built two smallish dinghies, the first being a Welsford Truant, the second a slim pram dinghy of my own design for electric outboard propulsion. Living in Spain makes it easy to work with epoxy, but sourcing materials is not so easy! I come back to UK every summer (it's too hot here), to spend time with family and grand kids (I'm 70), and me and my wife stay in our caravan in Somerset and tow up to Surrey. I  hope to attend a meeting sometime, when I can meet everyone.

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/introduction-tp4029853.html
To start a new topic under Introduce Yourself, email [hidden email]

Re: introduction

Hi Paul,

Our esteemed Admin Paul is currently sunning himself in Barcelona so I'd keep my head down if I were you.

Regards
Graham.