mast and sails

nikay nikay

mast and sails

Hello, my name is Nick, a new member.
About 6 years ago I built a 20ft open day sailer which I have sailed on the Norfolk Broads.
The boat was designed for me by a very good friend and further developed by myself.
The boat is about to be refurbished as a motor launch as I find it difficult to sail nowadays. Therefore I have a mast and sails including all the rigging if anybody is building a similar sized boat. This has been designed as a fractional rig with main jib and spinney.
If anybody out there is interested please contact me and I can give them all the relevant info.